Justin Bieber
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

General blog about me, my fans. Also a place where my fans can meet and chat. :)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Responsibilities for being a Administrator or Moderator

Go down 
AuthorMessage
(STAFF) ツAlly ツ™
Admin
Admin
(STAFF) ツAlly ツ™

Responsibilities for being a Administrator or Moderator Empty
PostSubject: Responsibilities for being a Administrator or Moderator   Responsibilities for being a Administrator or Moderator EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 6:36 pm

Administrator/Moderator Responsibilities

Admin Responsibilities

If you are an admin on this forum you are responsible for many things. I will make a list of what an admin is/does and some of the rules you will have to follow.
  • You will have to be respectful to your other admins and to everyone else on the chat box. If you feel like there a certain person that should be kicked or banned for a few days you should report it to Justin as soon as possible.
  • Us admins can ban, unban, kick people if we think they are being mean to anyone here on the forums. We can also tell people if we are away and for a reason.
  • We will be moderating the chat box for any rude comments or 24/7 cussing. We don't want people cussing all of the time because it mite be offence to some people. Also there might be some littler kids on here and we don't want them being exposed to that kind of stuff at their age.
  • Also being an admin isn't about your name being cool and changing into green. Same goes for the mods.

Mod Responsibilities

• Mods control ALL of the forum posts.
  • They cannot control things on the chat box like the admins but they can do stuff on the xat chat box. (Our other chat box.)
Back to top Go down

Responsibilities for being a Administrator or Moderator
Page 1 of 1