Justin Bieber
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

General blog about me, my fans. Also a place where my fans can meet and chat. :)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What should the Administrators have before their name?

Go down 
2 posters

(BEAST)
What should the Administrators have before their name? Vote_lcap0%What should the Administrators have before their name? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
(POLICE)
What should the Administrators have before their name? Vote_lcap50%What should the Administrators have before their name? Vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
(STAFF)
What should the Administrators have before their name? Vote_lcap50%What should the Administrators have before their name? Vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
(OFFICIAL)
What should the Administrators have before their name? Vote_lcap0%What should the Administrators have before their name? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 2

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
CRAZEDFAN992

What should the Administrators have before their name? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What should the Administrators have before their name?   What should the Administrators have before their name? EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 1:01 am

you forgot the one that said RETARDED IDIOTS
Back to top Go down
(STAFF) ツJustin ツ™
Admin
Admin
(STAFF) ツJustin ツ™

What should the Administrators have before their name? Empty
PostSubject: What should the Administrators have before their name?   What should the Administrators have before their name? EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 3:52 am

As you may have noticed, the administrators have had "(STAFF)" before their name to state that they were part of the forum staff and administrator. While debating what names we should have, we ended up with 4 names. Please vote in the poll up above. Thank you! Smile
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1