Justin Bieber
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

General blog about me, my fans. Also a place where my fans can meet and chat. :)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Topic is CLOSED for now] Need Moderators

Go down 
4 posters

Are you interested?
A. Yes
[Topic is CLOSED for now] Need Moderators Vote_lcap33%[Topic is CLOSED for now] Need Moderators Vote_rcap
 33% [ 1 ]
B. Not really
[Topic is CLOSED for now] Need Moderators Vote_lcap33%[Topic is CLOSED for now] Need Moderators Vote_rcap
 33% [ 1 ]
C. Heck yeah
 33% [ 1 ]
D. Not at all
[Topic is CLOSED for now] Need Moderators Vote_lcap0%[Topic is CLOSED for now] Need Moderators Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
(STAFF) ツKim ツ™
Admin
Admin
(STAFF) ツKim ツ™

[Topic is CLOSED for now] Need Moderators Empty
PostSubject: [Topic is CLOSED for now] Need Moderators   [Topic is CLOSED for now] Need Moderators EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 9:56 am

Hey! If you want to be a moderator either contact Justin or me, Kim.
Or do it the easy way, fill out this form below.. We will pick a few of you guys to be a moderator IF you fill this form out! Good luck!! sunny

Quote :
Name:
Why do you want to be a moderator?:
Hobbies:
Have you been a Moderator on a forum before?:
Why you should get picked to be a Moderator?:
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/JustBeingKim
(STAFF) ツAlly ツ™
Admin
Admin
(STAFF) ツAlly ツ™

PostSubject: Re: [Topic is CLOSED for now] Need Moderators   [Topic is CLOSED for now] Need Moderators EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 5:17 pm

[quote="JustBeingKim"]Hey! If you want to be a moderator either contact Justin or me, Kim.
Or do it the easy way, fill out this form below.. We will pick a few of you guys to be a moderator IF you fill this form out! Good luck!! sunny

[quote]Name: Allison DeSantis
Why do you want to be a moderator?:Because it sounds like fun\
Hobbies: soccer skiing snowboarding band volleyball Smile
Have you been a Moderator on a forum before?: no i have not
Why you should get picked to be a Moderator?: i think i should get picked because i am nice and i wont yell at people
Back to top Go down
Alyssa
Alyssa

PostSubject: can i be a moderator?   [Topic is CLOSED for now] Need Moderators EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 1:58 pm

Name: Alyssa
why do you want to be a moderator? cause i seems like it would be really fun and interesting!
Hobbies: i love volleyball and softball... i also LOVE to sing..
Have you been moderator on a forum before? nope not at all
why you should get picked to be a moderator? cause im really good at keeping things together also I'm nice and chill and i will never be rude or mean to anyone.....

well that it but i hope u pick me!!!! Very Happy lol! haha i made funny faces lol

love, Alyssa
Back to top Go down
(STAFF) ツAlly ツ™
Admin
Admin
(STAFF) ツAlly ツ™

PostSubject: Re: [Topic is CLOSED for now] Need Moderators   [Topic is CLOSED for now] Need Moderators EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 3:48 pm

[quote="Allison"][quote="JustBeingKim"]Hey! If you want to be a moderator either contact Justin or me, Kim.

[quote]Name: Allison DeSantis
Why do you want to be a moderator?:Because it sounds like fun and Justin is a really great person!!! Thanks again for what your doing!!!! tongue I I love you you Justin!! Razz
Hobbies: soccer skiing snowboarding band volleyball im not the best sginer but im alright. Smile
Have you been a Moderator on a forum before?: no i have not
Why you should get picked to be a Moderator?: i think i should be picked because this job sounds fun and i REALLY want to clear stuff of the chats!!! Razz Very Happy
Back to top Go down
(STAFF)✔Caitlin✔™
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Topic is CLOSED for now] Need Moderators   [Topic is CLOSED for now] Need Moderators EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 11:59 pm

Hey guys! For the time being, our moderator and admin positions are full. Once we have room, we will be free to put you in a open spot. Smile Check back for updated details.
Back to top Go down
https://justin-bieber.forumotion.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Topic is CLOSED for now] Need Moderators   [Topic is CLOSED for now] Need Moderators Empty

Back to top Go down

[Topic is CLOSED for now] Need Moderators
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Justin Bieber :: Administrator/Moderator Corner-
Jump to: