Justin Bieber
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

General blog about me, my fans. Also a place where my fans can meet and chat. :)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Interact with Justin Bieber in this video!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
brook1

Interact with Justin Bieber in this video! Empty
PostSubject: Interact with Justin Bieber in this video!   Interact with Justin Bieber in this video! EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 7:40 am

Hey hey,
I just made this video, and I want your opinion. Tell me if it's cool or if I should add more stuff to it. Things in the video are clickable, so you can Like Justin or buy the phone he is using. isn't it cool? Smile I will make more videos if you'll like it. By the way, if you want to do it yourself it's pretty simple, the app for ipad is called Clickberry for Facebook.
clickberry.tv/video/125761331040789
Back to top Go down
King of Ecolai

PostSubject: Re: Interact with Justin Bieber in this video!   Interact with Justin Bieber in this video! EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 12:56 am

Ha ha ha, it's sad that you people would actually put whatever effort they could shit out and make a video or video series about interacting with Justin. Amazingly sad.
Back to top Go down
CRAZEDFAN992

PostSubject: Re: Interact with Justin Bieber in this video!   Interact with Justin Bieber in this video! EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 12:59 am

who are you to judge, you can't make videos better

oh wait, yeah you can

hehehe.......... 8^y
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Interact with Justin Bieber in this video!   Interact with Justin Bieber in this video! Empty

Back to top Go down

Interact with Justin Bieber in this video!
Page 1 of 1