Justin Bieber
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

General blog about me, my fans. Also a place where my fans can meet and chat. :)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Administrator/Moderator Elections

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
(STAFF) ツJustin ツ™
Admin
Admin
(STAFF) ツJustin ツ™

Administrator/Moderator Elections Empty
PostSubject: Administrator/Moderator Elections   Administrator/Moderator Elections EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 11:58 pm

Hello Justin Bieber Fans!

The administrators and I have come up with the admin and moderator elections. Instead of you guys applying whenever you want, we will have specific dates that you can fill out your application.

Moderator Elections

Moderator Elections will be happening every single year, three times a year. They will take place on the following dates: January 1st, May 1st, and November 1st Please send your admin election forms to any of the staff members (Staff members' names are in green and have "(STAFF)" in front of them,) or e-mail it to me @ thisisjustinbieber@gmail.com It may take a little bit for the staff members to discuss and make the best decision. Please note that if you don't get elected the first time, don't be discouraged, all the better to try next time around!

Administrator Elections (A.K.A STAFF)

Administrator Elections will be happening every two years starting on 2011, since that's when this was created! So, those of you that are good at math, the next election will be on 2013, and then 2015, then 2017, and so on and so fourth. The day that these will happen on is January 1st. Admin Applications can be sent to any of the staff members or e-mail it to me with the listed e-mail above. Please note that it takes at least 70% of the admins consensus or approval to make you a admin or moderator.

Requirements

• You must have at least 10 posts to be a moderator, and 15 posts to be a admin. (This doesn't include comments on topics.) The posts must be quality too. They can't just be random letters that you put on a post to get your post count higher.
  • You must be at least 9 years old. (Don't try to pretend to be older, we can tell.)
  • You HAVE to have some knowledge of being a moderator beforehand.
  • Try your personal best to not swear and use proper grammar when chatting and posting. Your posts will be monitored for this. Three stikes and you're out!

Back to top Go down
Lukey11

PostSubject: hello   Administrator/Moderator Elections EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 2:04 pm

Its Ryans friend here and id like to be a moderator thanks Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
FailureDude
FailureDude

PostSubject: hello   Administrator/Moderator Elections EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 2:08 pm

Come on justin give him the job Sad Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
(STAFF) ツJustin ツ™
Admin
Admin
(STAFF) ツJustin ツ™

PostSubject: Re: Administrator/Moderator Elections   Administrator/Moderator Elections EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 5:52 pm

Lukey11 wrote:
Its Ryans friend here and id like to be a moderator thanks Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Hey, thanks for joining. We are all set with moderators/admins for now, but, you can apply in the next moderator election which will be coming up soon. Smile (About a month or so.) Learn a little around this place, and how to be a quality contributor. You also HAVE to meet the requirements in red, so make sure you have those done. ;] Thanks again for applying! Smile

-JB
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Administrator/Moderator Elections   Administrator/Moderator Elections Empty

Back to top Go down

Administrator/Moderator Elections
Page 1 of 1